• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3pb4b games

Started by Red Spot, March 22, 2009, 09:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purplehaze

O_-

Well. Im sorry then, I was just offering my help seeing as how you guys said that you need people who test and not mod, And well I don't mod, But I guess I was wrong :/
Hey you, Yeah you, In that window, hop outta there.

wasd

Nielk1

I will put you on my list for future beta testers for mods. :wink:

Click on the image...

Purplehaze

heh, Thanks, but you don't have to do that

EDIT: I have to be to nosey, but is there any major changes to the upcoming patch
maybe a lagout bug fix? Or am i pushing my luck :P

wasd

GSH

I generally don't announce features or fixes in advance of public releases.

-- GSH

Purplehaze

Im sorry, it just i was curious because the lagout bug is a pain. I guess I shouldn't of asked

wasd

Nielk1

Changes are not announced because they may be removed because of issues. You wouldn't want to hear "In this next version you can make flying cows!" just to find when it comes out, you can't.

Click on the image...

Purplehaze

heh, Funny way to put it, But I see your point

heh, flying cows.

wasd

VSMIT

If you could make flying cows, Av would love it, because then he could do his flying Mauler.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Purplehaze

O_- Flying mauler would seem a bit unbalanced, but i'd love to see it ingame

wasd

AHadley

There would be something made to balance it eventually, I'm sure.

AcneVulgaris