• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Hey, would you look at that. It's story time! PT. 3 POSTED!

Started by VSMIT, October 20, 2009, 08:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clavin12

Personally I like strategy better than dogfight, though a dogfight is fun.
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

Agreed, I think it would be best to incorperate more stratagy than just a birds eye view of the battlefield, Total War games ringing a bell here?
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

AHadley

Quote from: Clavin12 on December 08, 2009, 02:15:46 PM
Maybe we should take a little poll about strategy vs dogfight and see how to balance the gameplay to the likes of the community.

There is no community here. Five people visit this forum at most. The CP is as good as dead right now.

Quote from: iron maiden on December 08, 2009, 07:48:38 PM
Agreed, I think it would be best to incorperate more stratagy than just a birds eye view of the battlefield, Total War games ringing a bell here?

You know, I hear these new Relay Bunker things are quite something :lol:

Nielk1

And of those 5 about 1 has any modding experience.

You all KILLED IT.

Click on the image...

Mr X

Quote from: Nielk1 on December 09, 2009, 11:19:48 AM
And of those 5 about 1 has any modding experience.

You all KILLED IT.

Its because the community is so indecisive,

I mean, one minute everybody is perfectly happy with the way everything is, and then someone makes a comment and everybody instantly jumps off the bandwagon to complain.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

Clavin12

Send out PM's. Get them back! Quick before the project dies! I actually don't think it will die I just am trying to get it more alive. You could say it's about to fall asleep
C l a v i n 1 2

Nielk1

Quote from: Mr X on December 09, 2009, 11:50:57 AM
Its because the community is so indecisive,

I think the best bet would be to only allow actual hard asset contributors to make final decisions. There are NO INDECISIVE modders here, just indecisive non modders, or ones who ARE decisiveness in trying to take control of something they will never have a physical hand in.

I suggest a CP reboot with actual modders making the final decisions.

Click on the image...

Clavin12

But we've worked so long and hard and we have a story. Personally I like the story. If we do a reboot can the story be kept?
C l a v i n 1 2

Shadow Knight

The story is a jumbled mess of compromises. If we were to start over, it would be scrapped.

Clavin12

Can we restart it with the ppl we have as writers to submit stories, seeing as we're the ones who hung on and cared about the cp? But then that would mean that we would be the ones deciding which story wins as well.
C l a v i n 1 2

Shadow Knight

Hopefully not. I'd prefer the modders to make the story, since we actually know what the hell happens during battlezone 1 and 2.

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

Mr X

Someone could say exactly what changes need to be made to the story,

there have been a lot of complaints, but I don't have a clue what anyone wants removing.

Or, if you prefer, me and AHadley could go and do the story again, and pay less attention to what people want. There were actually a couple of points where, I feel, we had excellent ideas but had to discard them to please other people. At its core it would be the same story, but with some big differences to make it far better.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

Clavin12

If you don't mind I'm gonna get back to you with a list of problems soon, as in tonight or early tomorrow. Sorry if I sound snobby.
C l a v i n 1 2