• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

character naming and other minor details any wish to bring up...

Started by iron maiden, November 06, 2009, 11:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbadbogie

The name generator?

THAT IS NOT A NAME!!

Why the frick is that on the list?
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

you will have to speak to VSMIT, i believe he used his extensive powers to add that on. Perhaps i should set the poll to zero and have a re-vote?
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

VSMIT

Quote from: bigbadbogie on November 09, 2009, 07:26:48 PM
The name generator?

THAT IS NOT A NAME!!

Why the frick is that on the list?
It's on the list because I think it's a better choice than those already up there.  And because it's currently winning.

Quote from: Clavin12 on November 09, 2009, 07:32:39 PM
I completely agree.
You can "completely agree" to your heart's content, but right now I'm on the verge of ignoring anything you say with regards to any story development.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

sabrebattletank

Nielk1

Click on the image...

iron maiden

VSMIT, the name generator makes all those possible names up there pointless and completely destroys the relevancy this topic was made for! I am right on the verge of setting all votes to zero and starting over! :x :evil:

iron maiden

VSMIT

And you know what's cool about that?  Even if you restart it, the name generator will still end up winning!
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

iron maiden

Well then lets see! Sorry to all of those that have voted but i am restarting the poll so that everything starts off correctly.

Nielk1

For reference, all the name generator really means is "not one of these".

Click on the image...

iron maiden

VSMIT

Iron Maiden: When you edit a poll, you need to make sure that if you're just changing names around, you need to keep them in the same position.

I definitely did not vote for Adam Chadler.

I'm resetting the voting again.  Don't know why you even edited it.  It was just fine the way it was.

AHadley

Mr X

Ok, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you should have kept accepting suggestions for longer.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!