• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

"through the looking glass bug" in 1.3

Started by JSheridan, September 06, 2004, 01:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSheridan

In 1.3, when I hop out of my tank to meet Shabayev, she hops into my tank.  When she does this, the game registers her as dead, and I lose.

I must park my tank far away and walk to win.

Of course, this mission is sorta stupid anyway, since I arrived with a whole battalion, and now they apparently disappeared since I must walk in the next mission.

Just like a woman, isn't it?  Probably 'borrowed' your ride, headed back to base, and all your troops went sniffing after her like the rest of the love-sick puppies around here...

lol...

-Av (Shabby we love you!!!) atar-

Arcane

Thats the mission Im on now, Im redoing it because Im trying to retrain myself with mouse and keyboard.

Jetfire

Through the looking glass is personally my least favourite mission. I mean like, shab's fine, no need to get me stranded out there with her  :lol: .

PhoeniX-FlamE

ya - thats preaty much what i did, im not sure though if you can fight there till she goes in and then when she's already in go with her... try that...

JSheridan

I discovered the next level was also buggy in 1.3 -- it's the one on foot, and I couldn't reload a saved game (the program would crash when I tried to load).  That level was far too frustrating with no saves, so I went back to 1.2 and am continuing that way.

PhoeniX-FlamE

just go over the hill, snipe a gurdien and drive home, if they do kill you u jet half way anyways