• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Natty Bumppo's G66 2.0, BETA For PB5.1

Started by Red Devil, April 24, 2008, 01:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

Welcome. :-)  There are no dedicated servers, so you create one when you create a game.
What box???

bb1

(Know where else you won't find dedicated servers? COD MW2  :x ) [/threadjack]

Love g66. Did the hoard issue go away?

Red Devil

I'm starting to think that my tampering with it has unlocked some secret, long-buried malevolence.
What box???

bb1

Quote from: Red Devil on December 17, 2009, 10:58:43 PM
I'm starting to think that my tampering with it has unlocked some secret, long-buried malevolence.

"You're not Natttttyyyyy....."

Red Devil

Only Natty is Natty.

Figured out that the rush was due to units being sent to the hold* and asmbl* points and then being left alone.  Current build avoids that.
What box???

Red Devil

Found a problem yesterday in the function that randomizes targets which blocked about a third of the units from attacking.  Fixed.  :evil:

Also fixed the bomber not being dispatched, so it comes more often now, too.  :evil:
What box???

ScarleTomato

haven't played in a while till last night with my three brothers on sandbox.

holy crap! especially with the patrol. I cruised on up and there was a solid line of red on my radar! fun to bomb though!
The night vision took me a while to get cause the lights were set on 'one' :P it's cool, but easier to use sitecam or just turn the lights to 'none'.

speaking of sitecam. Only one person could use it! our four computers were side by side so it was easier to diagnose. As soon as i give site cam to someone else and they turn it on, it turns mine off and i cant turn mine on anymore. Didn't test whether this happened in stock yet, just thought it was weird.

Nielk1

I saw the site cam thing in a DM once, thought it was a 1 time thing. Sounds rather major.

Click on the image...