• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

I'm bored

Started by Raven, August 24, 2008, 05:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven

Hey long time no see.

I'm rather bored recently and might start slapping together a few models here and there... I'll post them here if I can be bothered. So if you want them I can just giv eyou them. They won't be UV mapped mind you.

A pretty amusing thing has occured to me actually. BZ2 will NOT work on XP no matter what I do. And I LOATHE Vista. But still, I installed it as a dual boot, and low and behold all version of bz2 work. Freaking ironic or what. Just a shame that bz2 hates my graphics card and interfaces are ugly. Oh well, need a new PSU for my new 9600GT so I guess I can wait. Though that sticky topic doesn't sound promising...

Hope you're all doing well with whatevers going on.
I just installed PB4 as well and will be testing it soon.

~Raven

bigbadbogie

Welcome back Raven.

Glad to see you haven't left us for dead.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Nielk1

Odd, I use XP (most of us do) without issue. I have an 8600 and as long as I don't update any drivers I'm fine in BZ2.

Click on the image...

Raven

Tell me about it... Wings or 3dsmax also wouldnt run under XP. Must be my cruddy graphics. Wings runs on vista but its bloody slow and therefore plays on my short patience...

General BlackDragon

heya, nice EYE

WB!

*hug*

*****General BlackDragon*****

Dianoga4

That is weird because I have 3 different versions of 3d studio max that all work on XP including version 1.1 from waaay back that I need for a certain game. I have version 1.1, 3 and 6 and they all work fine. Also I've never had a problem running BZ2 on XP and I have it running on Vista as well on my other computer. This computer has a nvidia 7950GT and my other computer has a 8500 that both work fine.

Dia

bigbadbogie

I have max 7 and 9 and both work fine on XP Pro... 8800gts.

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

Raven

I blame my ATI drivers ^_^

And thankyou for the comment on my eye ;)

bigbadbogie

*gasp* AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH ATI!!!

My BZ2 mods:

Raven

Yyyyyup :P When I've got the new PSU its back to nVidia though so all will be well.

Umm, literally a  5 minute job to see if I remember some functions.

Next time I might actually try.

shane ward

ummmm, nicy nicy.... ;)
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

mrtwosheds

Bz2 works fine on xp for me.

Nice models, you really should UV map them, they are not allot of use without it.

Raven

I'm not so serious about it right now, just doing it for fun so I can't be bothered to UV map them its just too tedious. Of course if anyone wants them (which I doubt right now as I'm just getting back into the swing of things) then they are welcome to do what they want with them, but they will have to UV them themselves.

2 more

Axeminister

There is no knowledge that is not power.

lucky_foot

Bored?  :-D

Shouldn't you be testing HE. ;)

Glad to here from you again, Raven! I thought you were gone for good haven't not shown up on my forums in awhile. :D You're emails are all bouncing. Where are you know?

Jonathan S.