• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Fed Up

Started by CmptrWz, August 25, 2008, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General BlackDragon

If it were up to me, I would have given u 100 out of my bank account.

But I need to save up for things myself, like a car, or to get running water in my home again, or to get the gas back on in my home again.

*****General BlackDragon*****

shane ward

I am sure there are other people out there that can dig into there pockets and help out, Would have given more but paypall would not let me change, I''ll add more at the end of the week when I get paid from work ;) But I would like to know if more people will donate!

Use bzscrap to donete here!.

Shane
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

bigbadbogie

Wait till tonite, I will convince my parents to let me setup a paypal account and use my card, then I will give you a couple of hundred... depending on what has already been given I will make up what is left of the $500.

Can paypal change Aussie dollars to American??
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

General BlackDragon

good luck convincing your parents.

I just made a paypal, it was uber easy? All you need is an email...kool

*****General BlackDragon*****

Red Devil

No water or gas...but I have internet!   :lol:

Wz, the reason some people target you might be that if they can annoy you enough to shut down BZU, then 1.3 development would probably cease and they would win.

Or maybe they're just spoiled dumb kids.  Or both.
What box???

bigbadbogie

Quote from: General BlackDragon on August 25, 2008, 04:30:19 PM
good luck convincing your parents.

It's not like they actually have that much of a choice anyway.  :-P
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

CmptrWz

$90, $86.23 after fees

Nielk1

Out of curiosity what is with the large number of free BZ sites that have sprung up and are grabbing at members? Greenheart and I bought domains and I pay for web space (GH is w/ OM). I can't imagine the load CmptrWz deals with though.

I'll see if I can convince the paypal using member of the family to let me hand em some cash and have em donate, but they aren't very... nice.

Click on the image...

mrtwosheds

The Supreme Dalek, authorised me to hack into paypal and appear to make a donation of $20...Daleks don't seem to understand money.  :-o

OvermindDL1

I am already dumping many hundreds into my site, combined with school just starting back up, I have utterly no money, else I would donate some...

I could donate some other things though, you need a few more terabytes of bandwidth?

Also, do we not already have a wiki at modwiki.bzuniverse.com, at least that is my bookmark that is right next to the bookmark here...

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

CmptrWz

$110, $105.15 after fees

As for bandwidth, that is not currently an issue. I run the server for much more than just BZU/BZScrap at this point anyway.

shane ward

I worship the Supreme Dalek!!!!!!!!

Just wondering CmptrWz, what will the money be used for...
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

CmptrWz

Initially, it will go directly into paying the next server bill. After that is covered, paying off my debts. I have a few. Nothing serious, granted, and I would be able to pay them off anyway without doing this, but this will speed things up a little.

And in case nobody noticed, as I have been updating the tally I have been turning things on again. Like posting. Signatures. That kind of thing. Let me know if I left something broken that should be on at this point.

OvermindDL1

If not bandwidth, storage space?  Mirror?  Some code written?

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

CmptrWz

If I need more storage space on the server I will delete some of the gigs of crap I leave sitting around, and I write most of my own code these days. As for mirroring, mirroring what?