• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

BZ2 multiplayer

Started by jbindl, September 15, 2008, 02:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbindl

Is there any way to play a Multipplayergame in BZ2 with more than 1 human commander and at lest one AI commander?
A Teamstrategy game with AI commanders?
Thanks

Steeveeo

So basically a 3-Way strat map with an AI team?

Not possible in stock at this time.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

OvermindDL1

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Nielk1

Click on the image...

General BlackDragon

That would need the team strat base code, with the MPI code and Extra Options, and then the FFA ally code/options

*****General BlackDragon*****

Warfreak

Quote from: Steeveeo on September 15, 2008, 07:02:00 AM
Not possible in stock.

He's asking if there is ANY way, and the pure answer would be, actually, Yes...... If you so will yourself to seek help creating the DLL or hoping someone will get it done and release it public.....

ALL CAN BE DONE THROUGH DLL. :lol:

Nielk1

Would likely need a large number of custom AIPs since it has be to be set to attack 3 bases. The DLL has some special purpose 1 base on 1 base related AIP switching code which would have to be redone from scratch.

Click on the image...

GENERAL MANSON*

Isnt that like the 2nd to last mission on the isdf campaign In a way?

jbindl

Thank you for the fast answer..
So i guess even with one of the several mods it is not possible?

Red Devil

You are able to do it in ZTV using the Death Ray or Water World maps.  They are still being worked on, but they should be ready before the year is out.
What box???