• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Should the current private beta be released

Started by Jwk the Hemp Monkey, January 27, 2005, 10:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

:lol:

JWK: "The Force can have a strong influence, on the weak modded."
Lizard: "The Force can have a...  HEY!  STOP THAT!"

:lol:

-Av-

Play nice kids...

Bull Dog

Could we please calm down here?  EDIT:  I will not read or depsond to this thread anymore, I suggest everyone else do the same.

Lizard

oh ffs stop playing the innocent you know damn well what I was refering to , if you really have forgotten then I suggest you lay off the dope .

Just as a little refresher there was a certain matter of a sustained campaign of flaming a particular developer because certain people didn't approve of his manner even though he never once attacked a single member of this board in person .

I'll say no more , I'm done with this .

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

oh, i am laughing. Learnt to do that a while ago with the bz2 community. This little outburst from lizard seems to be similar to 2 people having an argument, the 3rd bloke saying ''come now, lets just not be rude toeachother and work it out reasonably'' and one of the other two blaming the 3rd bloke for everything... i mean why should i bother spending my energy because of the love of the game helping with testing and training newer players when i just get spat on for asking people to respond to me in the way i do to them. Its really upset me about how bz2 has spirled down.....battlezone was my first ever video game heh...oh well.

P.S.
Quote... lay off the dope ...

ahahahah, now i understand! Lizard has a personal thing against dope so hates me on princaple just because of my screen name. Hilarious !

Commando

Ok, I don't see this thread going anywhere constructive from here.  I'm locking it.  

As for 1.3 Public Beta 2, it will be out when it is ready, which may not be for a while.  I don't think anyone wants a repeat of the public beta's release.  That would probably be the death of 1.3, if that situation occurred again.

If you are only playing 1.3 Public beta to test it, there is no need to test it.  If 1.2 is more enjoyable, I recommend going to it until beta 2 is out, which hopefully won't be that long away.