• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

how to improve my game in way to multiplayer?

Started by EvolutionX, March 03, 2008, 10:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spawn

How many mpi games have we played in the last six months gbd?  How many games have we played?
The answer is one.  And that was because I was bored, and we were testing bugs in gh's aip.  And you never asked me to stop :P

I was just in a 1.3 game for a while, had a nice strat.

Axe-Do you have msn or any im client?  Would you be willing to send me a message in the 1.3 chatroom?  I might actually set irc up again if someone was willing to get me when games started...

But really, if you have some simple way to contact people, like msn (for some reason it became the 1.2 standard) creating games becomes much easier as you can just bug people.

Axeminister

axeminister5@hotmail.com is my msn messenger contact.
que me up anytime. we usually play mpi every night. about 7:30 pm central time. most of my mpi's are the G66, but we have X-mod 3.2, Steeveeo's rec variant, red devils FE and Fleshstorm also.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Spawn

I added you, I'm rock8shark, alias is 37. I won't be on tonight but feel free to bug me anytime :P