• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

The Legions of Skaro

Started by EvolutionX, March 20, 2008, 05:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbadbogie

ill do 1 or 2 if you like... but after i complete my current mod

@warfreak - for me, modelling is the easiest part - i guess it varies from modder to modder
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

OvermindDL1

You do know modeling includes texturing, else you just have a blank, ugly, untextured mesh. :P

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Nielk1

I keep getting better at textureing, but I must throw out 75% of my models in the first place.
Now I can make C++ DLLs (but I can't use the scriptor oddly), so the only thing I really can't do now is SFX and Maps.

Click on the image...

Warfreak

... I say we need more "video" tutorials... :-P (hey, i gave us one for 3ds Max users to see for animation, i'd liek to see one for the full model making process, i need to see what im doing "wrong")

OvermindDL1

B3D has a ton of video tutorials, as does Maya...

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

mrtwosheds

Bumping my own topic  :-D
Update.
The creation Of the Dalek Race has proceded well, I am still finalising and tweaking stuff.
Attention must soon be given to.
1. Creating ISDF and Scion Recycler variants for The Legions Of Skaro.
Input and help would be welcome here!
Obviously I can use allot of the stuff already in TA5 but some new weapons at least are a must.

2. Maps. Well made Maps welcomed! obviously dm & mpi maps need certain info. Might need to work on compatibility with GH maps.

3. AIPs (obviously I need the recy variants to complete these)

4. Single player... :-( Made no progress at all.

Nielk1

If you want a specific new unit for the ISDF or Scions I can try.

Click on the image...

mrtwosheds

I don't want anything specific. I am inviting Ideas and submissions from other people.
I have a load of experimental modded stuff from my old WMD mod, some of the weapons will go in. (smart chain, Hi-X cannon etc)
As far as Units/buildings are concerned.
I would only really be interested in well made units that look like they come from the same gene pool and fill a strategic hole either race may have.
Or are just single units of another non bz2 race. Currently I am trying to build a Yehat! (StarControl :)

Will probably need something like GH's various statues too for mpi. (stacking tapped turrets on top of each other works nice)

Scion ground based APC? (I have a Scion Training center somewhere)

Any hand weapons with a decent new model.

I am NOT interested in packing it out with units from other bz2 mods.

Maybe there are folks out there who have made a weapon they really love, but wont be making a mod to put it in?