• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Construction for pb5

Started by hybirdisdf, October 04, 2008, 01:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hybirdisdf

Will there be self defense construction for future beta test?They already have self defense extractor.

Nielk1

Heh...

That is a mod thing. I am making the self defending extractor for my rec pack, MRVP.

I could make self defending constructors but it would require DLL to work, and thus would only be in special maps made specifically for it. (I could attach an infinitely alive arc mine to the inside of the cons using DLL and have it be removed when the cons is destroyed). Again, DLL thing.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

yeh remember that the public betas are NOT mods, and add nothing to the game that hasnt been done before. (in the way of functionality of current models i mean)

The public betas are the result of two original programmers of the game re-programming the engine and making it more modder friendly. it also removes bugs and makes the game playable on a newer machine.

they are NOT Mods, they are permanent fixes to the original game.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

hybirdisdf

Hmm,How about multi-purpose construction?I mean like construction can haul things, pick up and self defense.2 different kind of construction on menu-1 normal builder 2 multi-purpose construction.The tug should be removed on menu replace with multi-purpose construction?How did you like my idea? :wink:

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

hybirdisdf

I will have move my post over bzmd.I may got wrong post here well.

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Killer AK

WE REALLY DONT NEED MORE UNITS WE NEED STABILITY AND BUG FIXES FIRST

Axeminister

There is no knowledge that is not power.

Commando

I agree, but only two people can fix the stability issues who happen to be GSH and Ken.  The rest of us can mod the game without affecting 1.3's development which includes making new vehicles.

Nielk1

In fact making new vehicles exposes faults which effect the stock ones to a lower degree.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

confusing sentence :)

all we mean hybridISDF is that no matter where you post it, the public betas are in a nutshell bug fixers.

hybirdisdf

Nielk1

Added 1 's' and removed 1 word. Make more sense?

I don't know how a thing about calling 1.3 a mod started, I was just saying that the self defending extractors are actually not parts of pb4, but are a separate mod.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

yeh that makes a little more sense :)