• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.2 vet ads :(

Started by Dataanti, October 04, 2008, 06:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ego - Nikolas

Lobys will stay up.

Like i say, this (get to know me topic) or anyone who is against my iq or unknown person that I'm to you, judging what i post that wont work for you, some one of you got lots of free time to do damadge to others.
Besides i bussy man with lots of stuff in my life so my English will stay rusty one, and i have no need to make perfect English for some one who only talks English, my 4-5 langs that i can communicate in my work is more the enough

I think i done in here.

Sonic

Quote from: Steeveeo on October 07, 2008, 07:22:38 AM
I'd also like to know...

Also, OM, is there a survey or something that I could take to figure out what exactly I am? From what I read on the INTJ site, I do not think I'm that (too in touch with my emotions :P).

I did one for class last semester, turns out I'm a Mastermind (INTJ). I believe you can take the test (not 100% accurate, keep that in mind) at http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

OvermindDL1

If English is not his primary language, then he should post something in his primary language since a machine translator could probably translate from his primary language (assuming he writes in his primary language well) to English and be more understandable.

I am also going to make a thread about MBTI, and yes, the test Sonic linked is generally regarded as one of the most accurate ones.

EDIT1:  Dianoga4:  I was not the one that put those insults in there, as stated those were verbatim copied from my chat session.  I really am just curious as to what he said.  Also, as stated, if he responds logically (meaning well-reasoned and not like an emotionally charged child), I would see no reason why this thread would need to be locked.  For any of this to take place for consideration, I need to know what he said first.  As for another language, as stated, if he just posts in a language that he does communicate well in, he could just post that and someone is either bound to know or to just post a machine translation, which would not doubt to a better job of translating to English then currently is.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Axeminister

Turns out, I'm a supervisor . Cool, I really am a supervisor/superintendent at work.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Red Devil

Question is, are you an evil Mastermind...  :-o

Quote from: Sonic on October 07, 2008, 09:55:57 AM
I did one for class last semester, turns out I'm a Mastermind (INTJ). I believe you can take the test (not 100% accurate, keep that in mind) at http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
What box???

OvermindDL1

Sonic

Quote from: Red Devil on October 07, 2008, 11:12:19 AM
Question is, are you an evil Mastermind...  :-o

Perhaps you should ask, if I'm a mastermind feared in my class, what does that make CmptrWz? :P
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

Raven

INTJ

# moderately expressed introvert
# slightly expressed intuitive personality
# moderately expressed thinking personality
# moderately expressed judging personality

So it was told

OvermindDL1

You should post that in the MBTI thread, do not forget the numerical percentages. :)

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey