• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Are there still people in multiplayer?

Started by tFighterPilot, November 07, 2008, 02:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angstromicus

We need something good enough to get BZII "one million fans"!

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Angstromicus

We need "one million fans" in order to get a BZ3 :mrgreen:, at least that's what I believe GSH said at one time.

bigbadbogie

Ok. All modders, mod this game into a hybrid of BZ and Crysis!!
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Nielk1

I plan to mod BZ2 into a ton of engines and forms. When RockPatch2 comes out for Red Alert 2, I plan to start coding modules that simulate BZ2 and injecting them into the EXE.

Click on the image...

Angstromicus

Wow Nielk1, that would be awesome! RA2 players might start coming to BZ2. But since BZII can't be bought any more, I'll have to start giving away *is shot at*           :-o

Zero Angel

QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Axeminister

You can still buy it on Amazon.
I host games in the evenings in America, usually version 1.3pb3 with G66 (which can be found here:
http://www.bzcomplex.com/wiki/index.php?title=Battlezone_2_1.3pb3_Install_Guide)
Join us.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

AHadley

We need more games over here in the UK. Hear me, TJ?

TheJamsh

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Feared_1

Amazon, 99 cents.

I got mine there.