• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Unofficial G66 2.0 Patch

Started by Commando, January 08, 2009, 09:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

Shouldn't this go under maps13 instead of under addon?  Also, you might want to put everything under one G66 folder like I did before.
What box???

Commando

I left everything as is because that is how Natty's installer places the files.

Nielk1

It would have to be split half here half there because of the assets. Ugly...

Ah well, when the time comes it comes.

Click on the image...

Commando

If Natty makes a new instller, then that will be the time to reorganize.

Axeminister

Has Natty responded to you Commando?
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Commando

He responded to my first e-mail saying he was glad someone was making a patch to get g66 running.  He hasn't responded to my question asking about the dll sourcecode or the xsis yet.  I also asked him if he was still needing someone to host his maps, but I haven't received a response there either.

Axeminister

We just played G66 on insane with the Sandbox map. Oh boy. We lost both times. Those Titans with Rave! cannon are so hard to kill. We really enjoyed it.

Red Devil

I just beat Vindaloo for the first time.  I think G66 is the best mod in terms of attack directions and pathing.  Attacks come from all directions, keeping you on your toes.
What box???

Axeminister

I've been trying to tell everyone that.

Axeminister

Commando, I've noticed the furies don't attack anything by proximity like they should. They do their patroling, but you can drive right up to them and they do nothing until you shoot them. And the service trucks drive with a zig zag action that hinders their speed.

Axeminister

We saw a missing pathpoint messege in the chat box on Sea Battle.

Windy saw maulers sinking in the East on that map too.

I know this is all stuff for Natty. Hope he can find time some day.

Red Devil

I fixed that in a previous zip I posted...
What box???