• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Some renders

Started by NoStr0m0, April 28, 2009, 11:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

You forgot Archer, NoS.  I'd vote for the Archer or Mauler.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

appel

NoStr0m0

Ah. you're right. But I used it so rarely it slipped my mind.

So I'll let you vote for a while...
Would like to make a poll (don't know how... as of yet)
If anyone wants to make one, please do. It's easier just to click a radio button and a vote button, than to reply to a post.
And the winner unit gets done, obviously.
" 'Till the world burned! "

VSMIT

Maybe if you edit the first post you'll be able to add one.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Feared_1

Polls are disabled on the forums, I think I remember CmptrWz talking about that somewhere...

NoStr0m0

Ok, so the poll is reply based. Now stick to the topic and vote.
Which scion unit should I do?

Pilot       Scout       Sentry       Warrior       Lancer       Archer        Mauler       Titan       Hauler       Healer
                                               |              |                |             ||             |                       

Purplehaze

Warrior, or sabre would be awesome. It looks great, I love on how the back thrusters looked, It was awesome, And the way that the pilot was detialed perfectly
Hey you, Yeah you, In that window, hop outta there.

wasd

Nielk1

I vote Avatar's Flying Mauler:

Click on the image...

AHadley

+1 for flying mauler because it's so awesome.

TheJamsh

Flying mauler! not seen that before. definately voting for that.

Really want that thing now... i have so many evil plans for it.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

NoStr0m0

Indeed, it looks... interesting.

Pilot       Scout       Sentry       Warrior       Lancer       Archer        Mauler     Flying Mauler        Titan       Hauler       Healer
                                               |              |                |              ||               ||                  |                       

VSMIT

VSMIT.

AHadley

Just got to wait for somebody to program the engine to allow it now :lol:

VSMIT

What was the problem that prevented the flying mauler from working, anyway?

VSMIT.

AHadley

I think it was that it's a walker, and walkers can't morph since they have turret centering instead.