• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Roughdraft Submission - FE Sequel

Started by General_Hoohah, June 23, 2009, 01:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Hoohah

And remember, any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.

Clavin12

I think we should do it. I've never worked on a mod before.
C l a v i n 1 2

cheesepuffly

We should totally do it. Ill obviously try to help. I can probably do some long winded and in depth testing.

Were calling it Remembered Allies though. Thats a fact.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Nielk1

Quote from: VSMIT on June 23, 2009, 07:24:40 PM
First of all, we need to decide whether or not there will even be a 1.3 community project.  I rather doubt it.

I rather like my pet projects so I'm out until they are done. If someone wants to turn Factions into a community thing I'm all for it since I was already asking for every insane idea anyone could muster. That mod's plans are currently MP only.

Quote from: cheesepuffly on June 23, 2009, 09:13:46 PM
Were calling it Remembered Allies though. Thats a fact.

Grammar fail, I cannot support such failed statements and in fact treat them as the inverse of the truth.
Took a lot of will to resist fixing the quote it was so bad.

Click on the image...

AHadley

I would very much like to be part of a CP. As for the Storyline, Hoohah, have you picked somewhere to put it? I notice the ISDF begin bringing back BZ1 units as is seen in FS, that's a nice idea :)

This is the best idea for a storyline I have heard in a long, long while, though it may be difficult to stop the missions being samey (attack this base and get the tech, attack that base and get the tech...)

Nielk1

I like his story. I still have yet to in depth check it over as he requested but I have certainly read it.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

Im out until i complete TA5 E-Pack and Serenesis. Mainly because i want Serenesis out ASAP and because i know with the way its heading its going to dwarf everything. Shame i dont have more time for BZ2 :(. Not only that but my mod takes place ten-15 years post FE and the universe is a VERY different place now. I know its snidey, but ive got so many good modding ideas i dont want to pass around until its out.

Plus im not taking part in anything called 'remembered allies'. Especially if it doesn't fit the storyline...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

General_Hoohah

I'm not against spicing up the story, if it starts to feel repetative.

Also, every story needs a main character? What's a good name for the hero, the guy you play?

Feared_1

I've always liked Skywalker. That sounds like a cool name.

This whole thing sounds interesting. I kind of like it...

Clavin12

Maybe the name should be put up for vote as well. You know people submit names and all that.
C l a v i n 1 2

General_Hoohah

There shouldn't be a title until we decide what story, or if we even know if we're doing this. I really want to... but it seems like everyone wants to go off in their own direction, which is too bad. If we pulled together as a community we could get something done for once. lol

cheesepuffly

I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

VSMIT

Quote from: cheesepuffly on June 24, 2009, 12:27:17 PM
You do know why im calling it that right N1?
Because you think nobody's as imaginative as you?
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Nielk1

Click on the image...

AHadley

Quote from: General_Hoohah on June 24, 2009, 05:46:24 AM
Also, every story needs a main character? What's a good name for the hero, the guy you play?

In PF, the WIP name for the main character is Stephen Black, but its not really very imaginative. I think we should certainly use something that doesn't have the initials JC this time. (John Cooke, Joseph/Joe Corbin)