• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Storyline Idea

Started by Dark Scion Soldier, July 04, 2009, 10:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Scion Soldier

I noticed several people are wanting a story from the Scions perspective.. why not have a Scion counterpart to the Blackdog Squad? ( not the original squad of course, FS) i.e. a Scion elite squad. Perhaps call them Shadow Dragoon?

Suggestions?

Ideas?

Critique?

I hope this spurs a storyline as I don't know enough about the Bz universe..

Kudos to all submitting storylines.
Aquatic: *on hold* 52% done overall.

TheJamsh

Shadow Dragon = No :D. sounds VERY tacky... But yeh hopefully someone can spew some ideas....

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

Shadow Dragoon is OK, apart from the fact that Dragoon is a noun and would need to be plural... unless the Scions have one Elite soldier in a Titan :lol:

Still a little tacky.

Clavin12

The Umbra Leopards

The Drab Kangaroos  :-P

The Dusk Shades
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

Quote from: Clavin12 on July 05, 2009, 07:24:17 AM
The Drab Kangaroos  :-P

That's the EDF Australian Squadron, they're a kind of beige colour.

bigbadbogie

Shouldn't they be called the Rudd Brigaide:lol:
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

Hell no. I don't see why they'd want to be associated with him.

bigbadbogie

They don't have a choice. They are all under his hypnotic spell.

The voters, that is. (Obviously) Because nobody in their right mind would ever vote for him.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

I would never have expected anybody to vote for Nic Griffin (AKA racist, holocaust-denying bastard) but there we are.

Tylan Detinate

I got a name for the scions..............wait....didn't they name themselves the Scion Collective..?

AHadley

They did. I'm not sure they technically have units. I think it may be just Scions.

King Gladiator

Yeah i think that Scion is just what the humans called them.  like they would call us the Humans we call them the Scions but they are the Scion Collective like the humans are the ISDF or EDF whatever one
The only thing that is necessary for evil to succeed is that men of good will do nothing.
-Edmund Burke

Mr X

No, I think that that's wrong, ISDF/EDF are the military organisations. In the BZ background there isn't a name for the human or scion empires, to my knowledge.

Maybe we should fix this.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

AHadley

Scion = Scion Collective

Human = ...human? same as always?

Angstromicus

Depends. If humanity united under one nation, then there should definitely be a name, which may be the case post FE IIRC.