• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

"Dynamic Graphics"..Yuck...

Started by BZ FeebleEffort, April 04, 2004, 01:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BZ FeebleEffort

I told GSH in closed beta I did not like this as a mandatory "feature"(add it to the long list of things he chose to ignore from me). I understand its "rationale"..but still..I(and many oterhs) I believe I have more than enough PC to handle BZ 2(P4 3.0 w/ HT and Geforece 4 5900 ultra Vid card etc etc).

So why would I want MY graphics turning them selves down when my FPS generally never drop below 30FPS with all graphics maxed (except weather)?

What is the "simple" way to change the settings so pretty much nothing shuts down.

CmptrWz

Set all of the "drop" variables to insanely low numbers?

Spacecomber

At this point, there is no easy way, meaning you have to tweak the settings to see if you can get them more to your liking.  If you want, you can simply start with the set of tweaks that I'm using.  There are still a few relatively high trigger fps in there, but it might be easier to work with my already adjusted set of numbers and go from there.

You'll find them in this thread

Space