• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Fed Up

Started by CmptrWz, August 25, 2008, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky_foot

I assume that since we've been up for about a month and haven't heard back that things have been resolve, cmptrwz?
Jonathan S.

Sonic

To my knowledge, he is currently working on getting the main section of the site up. He plans on using a wiki if I recall but I don't know if it will be publicly editable or only staff editable.
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

Steeveeo

Might be a bit of a waste of bandwidth to have a wiki here, already have a fully functional one over on BZComplex. (Just needs content)

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Sonic

It may not be, using a Wiki as the backend to editing site pages is a great way to allow staff to edit them without needing FTP access.

CmptrWz

Staff can't have FTP access. I won't let them, jerk that I am.

As for the wiki, Go for it. Have fun. If you actually have a logo, or outright skin, let me know.

If you think there should be additional namespaces, let me know too. Interwiki links? Let me know. Abusive behavior? Let me know. Content you don't like because you feel ONLY 1.3 or ONLY 1.2 or ONLY any other version should be represented? Let me know too, so I can ban you.

TheJamsh

hahaha =]

legend. you strike me as a very stern being Cmptrwz... has anyone ever decribed you as a tad sarcastic too :P

by the way, that wasnt a dig...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

CmptrWz

I am stern, sarcastic, evil, serious, and nice. Sometimes all at once. Gives people a headache.

Sonic

I don't get a headache from that, I just want to strangle you at times. :P

Now someone else we both know...

sabrebattletank

Odd, I got a headache while reading this thread...

TheJamsh

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.