• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

When were your grandparents born?

Started by GSH, March 12, 2009, 10:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSH

In fact, what century? One American president was born in 1790. And has two grandkids still alive. Not great-grandkids. See http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OTRlMzE5NWU4OTc1ZDRmMmU4Y2YxM2YyOWJiODQwMGI= .

-- GSH

bigbadbogie

They must have been born when their parents were like 110 and they must be 120 years old. :-P
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Arbystrider

Well, my mother is 54 or 53 this year and my grandmother isn't around anymore. I guess she was 90.

Note: I guess BZU is a lot more silent and tranquil now I am away...
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

cheesepuffly

sometime in the 20s

I dont mean to get biblical on your buttox BBB but no one can live to 120.

But that makes sense. lets say he had em at 40, tha twould be 1830, they lived 100 years, 1930 the grand kids are still living at 80 years.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

AHadley

That would assume the grandchildren were born when their parents were in their 90s/100s, which isn't technically possible. Both he and his children would have had to have had their children at about 60, which is possible but very unlikely.

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com