• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

TheJamsh' TA5 Enhancement Pack Preview

Started by TheJamsh, May 03, 2009, 05:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

well yeh lol. a few new ones though.

ive also included a brand new one of my own though. if you like GH-style maps youll love this.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

TheJamsh

I have a question for the public. Would people be interested to see the Hadean & Cerberi races included in the form of Strategy Recycler variants only?

They will ONLY be available for strategy games, NOT MPI or IA mode. Of course, we could add additional vehicle lists that let you use the units in DM as well.

I was thinking about this a while ago. Its not quite the e-packs style, but wouldn't take long to do. A lot less time than the starfleet rec-variant anyway...

Axeminister

There is no knowledge that is not power.

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

TheJamsh

lol

think that answers it. They will also be useable in IA and MPI to play AGAINST the computer, but you wont be able to play against them. Still, i think thats enough. No way on earth am i doing that many sets of AIP's...

Nielk1

No...

This is FE's area. Unless you physically adapt every single part of the pack (What, 20+ MRVP recs?) to also work with the 2 additional races, adding them is nothing more than a cheap infringement on the area of FE.

Click on the image...

hosolon

TheJamsh

feature has been withdrawn, check the other thread for info

Axeminister

We tested version 9 this weekend on Dunes on Berserk as ISDF versus Scion. The Scions never built base and only sent scouts. They never capped base pool and were easy to defeat.
I injured my back friday and haven't been able to sit in my chair for long all this weekend. So this was the only testing we did. We're trying to divide out time between having fun with TA5, testing G66, the Addon pack and other stuff. Please bare with us.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

TheJamsh

Thats ok, i know EXACTLY what bug it is with the scions and i do have it fixed in my private build, but thats going out in a few weeks because i want to fix it as much as possible and get as many of the features in. THe ISDF howevber, should still build correctly, but again ive made changes recently...

DW about testing Axe you've probably done more than some :)

TheJamsh

This topic is now locked. A more up-to-date topic for this has been created in Battlezone II Mods.

Find it here: http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,9910.0.html