• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

scout physics

Started by Ac/dc, June 18, 2008, 05:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BZSubmaximal

Hmm...I haven't been around alot...but I think some of you may have remeber me,..(wargod, BZwargod, BZFeebleeffort and now...welll) in any event..my (formerly knowledgable) opinion.....

I like Avatars dog.

Thank you.

TheJamsh

i dont know if this has been said, and im not reading four pages of post, but my PB4 scouts are demented.

they get to aplace, sometimes they start patrolling between two areas and stuff its wierd...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Red Devil

I have an idea.

Let's all just talk, argue, and complain about it instead of *doing* something about it, like testing and giving feedback for those 1.2-like ships I made and posted links to in this thread.

Makes sense to me...  :roll:
What box???

CmptrWz

I have a better idea. We lock this thread (done!) and someone makes a new thread for testing said ships rather than attempt to get the 1.2 players want flying back argument to slow down here.

Don't care what anyone's opinion on it is, don't care what anyone on or off the private beta team says, the developers have called flying a BUG and removed it from stock 1.3.

If you can find a way to put it in that doesn't piss me off, feel free to post it somewhere on this site.
Hint: Things that piss me off include, but may not be limited to, claiming that it isn't BZ2 without flying, anything that makes it impossible to play with someone who does not have said item (such as by replacing stock assets), attacking those that made the decision to remove it, outright being rude, obnoxious, refusing to just leave the what is and is not a bug decisions to the developers, or blaming ME for what the developers decided because I provide this site and/or stand by their decision as the developers. Oh, and I recommend making sure that in game it is clearly labeled as to what it actually does.