• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Forgotten Enemies for 1.3 PB4 Questions/Requests

Started by Red Devil, June 30, 2008, 07:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

"I won't put it in any AIP's, but will just make it available for modders (for now)."
What box???

GENERAL MANSON*

Quote from: Red Devil on June 30, 2008, 07:00:47 PM
Feel free to ask questions about it/make requests here.  I'll go first:

1) Would you like an option for the AI to go after your pods in MP when playing on Hard difficulty? (YES)

2) Any pain-in-the-neck players you want to give automatic self damage to?

3)

New Features:

1) Cerberi now a human-playable race. (Cool)

2) New units added.

3) Monsters made more....monstery..er.

4) Spawn auto-target given higher priority.

5) Forgot to mention that animals (Jak, Jak Killers, etc., with sound) have been added to MPI.

Already-added options:

1) Capture-able item: Capturing by either human or AI team enables Alien Technology. Recapture disables Alien Tech on opposing team and enables it on your team. (How do we capture never got that?)

2) Advanced Weapon Countering by AI.

3) Sniping/fighting AI pilots.  Precedence given to sniping Commando.

4) 4th difficulty level added.

5) Crap, can't remember now...   :|

Nielk1

Quote from: Red Devil on July 01, 2008, 12:38:17 PM
I think I understand now.  You want to add an option to *disable* pods from spawning.  If it's toggled on, then enable spawning them, etc.

Yes, and if u have normal power-ups not spawning u can set them as rewards for kills.

Click on the image...

Axeminister

Oh the jumper pad is something I remember in the SP missions where you jumped a canyon on some sort of jumper pad, then used another one to get back, but Schultz gets captured. Since you were taking requests, didn't know if making that jumper pad accessable for modders or for multiplay would be feasible . The tug idea was from another SP player mission, where the tug just keeps going to it's destination, but drops pods along the way. If you could make a tug do that in multiplay, would be interesting, since the recycler variant for FE doesn't launch pods from the Armory/Stronghold. At least I don't remember it doing that.
Can you imagine retaliating from a portal launched assault by the ai, but launching 10 SP -Stab Sabres at the enemy base on the jumper pad?
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Red Devil

A minelayer might be good for dropping pods.  I remember that ZTV's death ray vehicle dropped pods for those following.

FE has portals.
What box???

TheJamsh

ill get on to it... it may just be a re-textuerd XSI from somewhere else =] but itll be naice

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

darkwarrior

Ij ust tohught of a kool new idea, to create a race with a recycler that can build base, but can be mobile. Or make it so ur recycler could undeploy.

TheJamsh

already been done with the phaer rahn from fleshstorm

Nielk1

Undeployable (by upgrade) rec is already an existing one in 1.3 pb4.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

THATS what undeployable is for!

i thought it meant you cant deploy the thing at all... go around like a convoy or something... interesting

MP just got more fun.

jack_soundcraft

thought this was out already . not a worry . the idea about dropping engine volumn on cerbies sounds good .maybe change them all together ,but if not i'll still play ,to old to change and to slow to make an impact but yayee i made a post im surprised.

blewyn

An installer that simply installs over Battlezone 1.3pb4 :-)

General BlackDragon

Forgotten Enemies for 1.3 PB4 Questions/Requests

Question: Is it here yet?

Request: Include more maps (fe map packs etc)

*****General BlackDragon*****

Red Devil

Nope, if it was, you'd have it.

I add them as I find them.
What box???