• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Forgotten Enemies for 1.3 PB4 Questions/Requests

Started by Red Devil, June 30, 2008, 07:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

Red Devil

What box???

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Warfreak

That is the Hadean control console that was never included in the final models of the recy/factory due to not being able to set the weapon layout for the Hadean at the time. (1.2)

Nielk1

Though the lack of those consoles has become a big part of the Hadeans, as they have the special unit variants.

Click on the image...

technoid

Quote from: Nielk1 on November 07, 2008, 11:36:28 PM
Though the lack of those consoles has become a big part of the Hadeans, as they have the special unit variants.
Yep and in the end having no building consoles became a Hadean "feature"...

"We don't need to stinking consoles!" ~ Hadean biker gang member

The only thing I felt lacking since when FE Pt1 was released was some sort of Hadean tug/hauler.  Or perhaps some robot that could kick things around. Imagine kicking your Hadean builder like a football to the other side of the map. Or use them in defense against an oncoming Scion Mauler (that's where that flying Mauler comes from). :P

AHadley

Quote from: Red Devil on November 07, 2008, 12:39:08 PM
Do you have a Modify button in your post?

Didn't see that one, I was using the little one at the side. I'll use that in future. :)