• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Forgotten Enemies for 1.3 PB4 Questions/Requests

Started by Red Devil, June 30, 2008, 07:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

Feel free to ask questions about it/make requests here.  I'll go first:

1) Would you like an option for the AI to go after your pods in MP when playing on Hard difficulty?

2) Any pain-in-the-neck players you want to give automatic self damage to?

3)

New Features:

1) Cerberi now a human-playable race.

2) New units added.

3) Monsters made more....monstery..er.

4) Spawn auto-target given higher priority.

5) Forgot to mention that animals (Jak, Jak Killers, etc., with sound) have been added to MPI.

Already-added options:

1) Capture-able item: Capturing by either human or AI team enables Alien Technology. Recapture disables Alien Tech on opposing team and enables it on your team.

2) Advanced Weapon Countering by AI.

3) Sniping/fighting AI pilots.  Precedence given to sniping Commando.

4) 4th difficulty level added.

5) Crap, can't remember now...   :|

What box???

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Red Devil

What box???

Axeminister

how about that jumper pad and the tug that just runs around dropping pods, can we have that for multiplay?
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Red Devil

What box???

Nielk1

The option in extra options to set sniped ships to:
No Change, Neutral, Shooter's Team

Click on the image...

Red Devil

Thanks for the reminder.  Got that in the code, but not in the options yet..

One thing I absolutely have to do is TURN DOWN THE CERBERI ENGINE SOUNDS.  Ugh.

Jumping pad???
What box???

Nielk1

For DMs I would suggest being able to set a DLL handled drop of Ammo/Service/Repair.
I have this thing for options so I would suggest settings the likely hood of each drop. If none of the 3 are over 0, just Boolean that bit of code off for speed.

Click on the image...

Red Devil

Don't the pods automatically spawn on maps anyways?
What box???

Nielk1

Sometimes.
You could also add a toggle to ZAP the PUPMngr Class.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

yes.. please zap those pesky sounds... its painful...

all races human playable? think you just did that...

add in my Hadean Xaketh bomber i gave you :D? i can put together a simple new bomb XSI if youd like? maybe an explosion too? sounds? let me know lol...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Red Devil

J: Sorry, forgot about the bomber already.  :roll:  Yes, a matching bomb would do nicely.  I won't put it in any AIP's, but will just make it available for modders (for now).

N1: Still not clear about what you mean about the pods.  Adjusting the fall rate might be interesting though...
What box???

Nielk1

Click on the image...

General BlackDragon

If you do add in the hadean bomber, make it a rec varient. Some people may not want scary hadeans...

*****General BlackDragon*****

Red Devil

I think I understand now.  You want to add an option to *disable* pods from spawning.  If it's toggled on, then enable spawning them, etc.
What box???