• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

does anyone have anything like this?

Started by TheJamsh, July 04, 2008, 05:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OvermindDL1

No, the game supports any number of verts in a face, I know that for a fact.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

TheJamsh

ah cool... does that work if i select an object in object mode or select faces in edit mode or?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

TheJamsh

Dia...

how do i texture my model so that it is viewable in battlezone II? ive played with it as much as i could and i just cant figure it out... ive followed blenders UV mapping tutorials but to no result...

im using ver 2.46 now... could you help me out on this?

Dianoga4

That was the one thing I could never get to work with OM's exporter :(. It's too bad because it would've been real handy. I ended up making my models and UV mapping them in Blender, then exporting and importing them into 3ds max verious 3 and exporting them using that exporter. I haven't played around much lately with BZ2 modding but I have been thinking recently about starting back up and if I do then I was going to start playing around with OM's exporter.

Dia

TheJamsh

oh dam... trouble is im not sure if im doing it right or not... i used to have 3DS v.3 thanks to avatar but it got wiped when i had to restore my system... so i cant actually texture anything... poop.

i hope im doing it right, i just apply the co-ordinates, then click 'texFace'. i dont have to do anything else right?

OvermindDL1

I know it was working when I made a test model once, but no clue if I screwed something up, can you send me the blender model so I can export and see it myself?

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey