• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Fed Up

Started by CmptrWz, August 25, 2008, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General BlackDragon

I wonder why this kindof response didn't happen the first time when wz moved servers?

PS: Yay I got siggy AND avatar back to looking right. (I think)

*****General BlackDragon*****

shane ward

I am sure more Donations will keep CmptrWz happy for... Say... 5 years ;)

and he's still counting untill 8th sept ;)

Shane
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

OvermindDL1

See, avatar's like Warfreaks need to cause him to be banned for a day or two, while being moved to a usergroup that does not support avatar's, at least that is what I would do on my forum. :P

307px × 306px is way too freakin big you know. :P

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Warfreak

Fixed....... and its not my fault this forum had Auto resizing when i placed the pic in as an avatar.....  :-P

GENERAL MANSON*

Quote from: shane ward on August 25, 2008, 04:04:33 PM
YES, YOU DID!

I thought the good times where coming back, then this c**p happened!
What a welcome.
Sorry this happened Raven, Can't tempt fate!

I think I need to speak to GOD, to put this right!! Now where is my bible? Oops, I do not have one.... Grrrrrrrrrr..... Have to talk to the scions then... Maybe they can get a little Bio-Metal to CmptrWz that might make him better :)

I guess we all better start a revolution on the forms hehe

Shane

I have a bible but never had time to read it. And hoorah for not puting forums down. Still have 3 pages to read.

Wz although youve had bad experience and like pb31.3 better then 1.2 i consider you a good player. Ill try hosting in 10 minutes for anyone willing to join. I hate being alone. Anyone with a ping higher then 300 well you might go bye bye.

GENERAL MANSON*

I could use some major help in current game even if its Cmptrwz you might pick up some skill heh. Need help pronto.

Raven

I hate living in GMT I never see ANY games on 1.3... And I can't host currently.

bigbadbogie

Sorry CmptrWz I couldn't get my credit card.

I'll keep trying.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

lucky_foot

Cmptrwz,

I donated $100 dollars about a couple of months ago when you reformatted the forum. I've just sent you another $80 dollars. Hope this helps. I understand your frustration.

Jonathan S.

OvermindDL1

Make sure you add the amount I 'donated' as well. :P

CmptrWz

At work right now, don't feel like logging into paypal to check amounts. Will do so in a few hours from home.

As for what you 'donated' Overmind, I figure that since it wasn't a 'cash' donation I will count it for around half of face value. That work for ya?

OvermindDL1

As long as you join in soon and often enough.  :P

lucky_foot

Jonathan S.

mag

CmptrWz thanks for this site, It is the main hub for bz2 community. I know we all benefit from it being up.

I donated a little, hope it helps.

Feared_1

Gave $x. :)